RHEL 6.3 – LDAP Series – Part 2 : Configuration of Certification Authority for LDAP encryption.

Thanks Mr. Bhaskar.

2. venu says:

Hi I am getting below,Can you please help me
         unable to open ‘/etc/pki/CA/index.txt’ 140141283018568:error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:bss_file.c:355:fopen(‘/etc/pki/CA/index.txt’,’r’) 140141283018568:error:20074002:BIO routines:FILE_CTRL:system lib:bss_file.c:357:

Hi Venu, all that error says that index.txt file missing. you can just run below commands before you rerun openssl command.

#touch /etc/pki/CA/index.txt
      # echo ‘1000’ > /etc/pki/CA/serial

3. albert says:

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your
    articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything.
    But think about if you added some great visuals or video clips to give your posts
    more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this blog could definitely be one of the greatest in its field.
    Good blog!

4. snehal says:

Can anyone tell me the steps, how to connect or troubleshoot Sun model SUN FIRE 280R via console? I am new to sun solaris and my sun box not responding remotely but pinging.

5. venu says:

Thanks, Ramdev ….It’s working fine ..

Venu, glad to know that worked.

7. Kman says:

Your guide really needs syntax checking and formatting

8. RAJESH says:

Your guide is very useful.Really nice blog

1. July 22, 2016

[…] Read – LDAP-Part 2 : Configuration of Certification Authority for LDAP encryption in RHEL 6.3 […]