Unix Quick Reference : ILOM ( Integrated Lights out Manager) Command Line

1. bitlord says:

You have an error under the “Useful ILOM CLI Commands:” section.
    -> start /SP/console
    Power on host:

This gives console, not power on the host. You mention this in the following section.
    Otherwise this page is very useful.
    Thank you for writing this.

Hello,  I have added extra line breaks to avoid your confusion :). Please check now. Thanks for the feedback.

3. bitlord says:

Looks good. I usually use the ILOM web GUI but, sometimes you can’t do everything from the GUI. I will use your page as a guide when I use the CLI for the ILOM.

4. inmyhead says:

Im I the only one who can’t seem to see the various entries?
    I think its a nifty guide but most of the the supposed attached commands are missing.
    Admin,pls review the document.
    tnx

5. bitlord says:

Hey
    add this one.
    show /SP/faultmgmt
    It shows all the faults on the system. Can be run on chassis or the blade.

You should also change this. You have “Exit the server console (escape key plus an opening bracket ‘(‘ ): -> (:”.
    It should be “type ESC ( to exit the console (usually for x86) or #. (usually for SPARC)

I hope this is useful for you.

6. bitlord says:

You should also add this one
    show faulty
    It also shows faults on the system. You have an example on how to use this command on anther page on your site.

Hi Anton, How are you? Thank you. I will update it for the post.

1. September 16, 2015