Announcement : Exclusive Chat Channels for System Administrators

1. Michael says:

This is superb ..Looking forward to meet lots of sys admins

2. Chennuri says:

Excellent intiative … keep going with your invoations.

3. Michael says:

Hi Ram it doesnt work for me sometimes it keep connecting and connection gets lost

Hi Michael, if you are behind office firewall… those ports might be blocked by security team. but from home broadband it should fine unless you have very slow connection

5. michael says:

yep i keep trying from my office … this probably could be a reason

but @ home when i use i cant find the chat box below …

6. Mahesh says:

I could not find such chat toolbar

7. Sudarshan Balakrishna says:

Another mile stone for gurukul.com….you guys rock!!

8. Ram says:

Is chat working today?

I was able to login before but today, I can’t see chat window bottom right corner. Thanks, Ram

Hello all, we have disabled chat last week just to isolate some of the security issues encountered in the site on last Saturday. We will enable it back in one or two days

9. sekhars says:

when i use i cant find the chat box below …

10. unixadmschool says:

Hi Sekhar, Sorry. Some of the viewers informed us that this site cannot be accessible from the office networks because of chat function. That is the reason we have disabled the feature.