We Provide Server Solutions for
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Oracle Solaris
- Suse Linux / Ubuntu Linux
- IBM AIX
- EMC and Netapp
And the domains we deal with
- Healthcare Domain
- Financial Domain
- Internet Service Providers
- Education and Learning Domain
We design, implement and maintain cost effective and less resource intensive unix and linux server environment, with the help of innovative and automation tools.
We provide consultant services to the clients for their requirement to physically migrate their Data centers from one location to another location, due to the logistic constraints.
We help our customers to fine tune their production environment by performance analysis, Identification of Performance bottlenecks and recommendation to fine tune the Server configuration, and so they will avoid spending too much cost on server resources.
Our Cloud Solutions deals with
- Red Hat OpenStack Framework
- Opensource OpenStack Framework
- Opennebula Framework
- Oracle Solaris Cloud ( X86 and Sparc)
Our Solutions also covers
- Hadoop / Hbase
- Automation Tools
- Cloud Monitoring Tools
Migrating an entire set of systems, processes and application to a private Cloud environment can be a time-consuming process that involves consolidation and standardization. Proper planning and creation of a roadmap is essential to success to smooth transition and for reduction of long-term costs because of implementations that are not planned properly.
- Use Cases — A staged approach to leveraging the Cloud starts with identification of the set of use cases that can become part of the initial roll-out. Some of the common use cases that we see as part of the initial roll-out are:
- Dev/Test Cloud – makes it easy to provision and de-provision resources faster and easier, and hence facilitates business agility.
- Storage – the advent of big data has many customers looking to the Public Cloud for their storage and related analytics needs.
- Cloud Bursting – makes it easy for enterprises such as Retail, with spiky resource needs, a mechanism to leverage the Cloud whenever resource usage exceeds a certain threshold.
- Current Assets — What current under-utilized assets, hardware and software, can be re-purposed for a Private Cloud? Indeed, proper utilization of existing assets is perhaps one of the mos important drivers for adoption of a Private Cloud.
- Roadmap — Adoption of the Cloud has to be planned in a structured approach such that it doesn’t negatively impact current operations.
The architecture is driven by requirements analysis, hardware selection, vendor selection, location & sizing, redundancy, service levels and disaster recovery requirements. Major activities in the architecture and implementation phases include:
- Open cloud Distributions — Each Open cloud Framework is a set of technologies that vendors use to create their offering. Each framework has it’s own pro’s and con’s. Our in-depth analysis will help you to understand the difference between Various Open cloud Frameworks and the available vendor specific distribution in each Framework.
- PaaS — Most cloud adopters will need a set of platform services (Platform-as-a-Service) to complement the infrastructure services that are offered by cloud framework.
- Cloud Management — There are numerous solutions to help you manage and administer your clouds. Hybrid Cloud Management systems enable cloud security, monitoring, log management, chargeback and other useful features.
- Implementation — This includes hardware and tool acquisition, setup and integration as well as the migration of key systems and processes.
With an operational Cloud, the time that your operations team spends on different activities has to be adjusted to address some new activities and less of some of the activities that they were previously focused on. After your Cloud has been implemented and validated, operations personnel should be trained to manage and administer the Cloud.
- Staff Training and Best Practices — Cloud experts that drove architecture and implementation should be scheduled to train operations personnel, some of this knowledge transfer can in fact be accomplished during the implementation phase.
- Cloud Administration Monitoring — System administrators will have to learn to operate at a higher layer of abstraction – there will be less work on manual installation and upgrades and more of authoring scripts.
- Designing Charge back policies— If organizational policies are defined such that business unit usage is charged back, then admins will need to track the needed information in different forms for public and for private clouds.
We support Amazon Web Services, AT&T Synaptic Storage, Bluelock, CloudCentral, Cloudscaling OCS, Citrix CloudStack, CloudSigma, Dell, Dimension Data, EMC Atmos, Eucalyptus, Google Storage, HP Cloud Services, Joyent Cloud, OpenStack, Rackspace, and Windows Azure. We provide cloud management for windows as well as all leading flavors of Linux.
In addition, we provide Consulting Services to assist you in your migration into the cloud. We can help you design a deployment to meet your target SLAs and address issues such as scaling parameters, security and compliance.
Our Public Cloud Solutions portfolio Covers