Python has been one of the premier, flexible, and powerful open-source language that is easy to learn, easy to use, and has powerful libraries for data manipulation and analysis. Python cuts development time in half with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature. Debugging your programs is a breeze in Python with its built in debugger. Using Python makes System Administrators and System Engineers more productive and their programs ultimately better.
Live Webex + Self paced Video Learning
Schedule for upcoming Webex Session
Dates : Total 3 Days , Jul-23/Jul-24/Jul-30
Timings : 7:00 – 13:00 Indian Standard Time ( 6:30PM – 12:30AM PST)
When you enroll in this program, your get the following benefits
- Experienced Instructors : This training will be delivered by highly experienced Instructors with more than decade of experience in machine critical production environment.
- Total 18 hours of Live sessions covered
- Flexibility to attend either weekend or weekday batches
- Email followups , Course Notes and Reference documents : Download study and lecture notes, lab assignments used for course delivery
- Every Session will be recorded and available for your future review for next one year
- Python Data Structures
- Python Control Flow
- File and Standard IO Operations
- Python Exception Handling
- Python Functions
- Python Modules and Imports
- Python Regular Expression
- Python Classes
- Python Sockets and Advanced Concepts
- Project work
Who should go for this course?
Experienced Professional or a Beginner, Anyone who wants to learn programming with Python can start right away!
This course is exclusively designed for professionals aspiring to make a career in Unix and Linux system administration and system engineering. Other professionals who are looking forward to acquire a solid foundation of this widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language, can also opt for this course.
Although there are no hard prerequisites, attendees having prior programming experience and familiarity with basic concepts such as variables/scopes, flow-control, and functions would be beneficial. Prior exposure to object-oriented programming concepts is not required, but definitely beneficial.
A real world tool that will automate self recovery of various networking services and standalone services in Linux and Unix environment
Course Fees Details
For foreign currency payments, Via Paypal
( all international credit cards / Paypal payment accepted)
Course Fees : $139 USD
For Indian rupee payment, Via SBI Collect
( All indian bank credit cards/ debit cards/ net banking payments accepted)
Regular Course Fees : Rs. 9000/-