DevOps Tool – Know about Clarive
Clarive provides a highly customizable, pragmatic solution for End-to-End Lean Application Delivery at an affordable price.
Its unique rule-based approach to workflow, release and deployment management, makes it adaptable to organizations of any size or release processes of any complexity without additional external scripting.
Clarive deliberately opted for a simple, yet hyper flexible SINGLE SOLUTION architecture that can support your collaboration, insight, and integration needs for Lean Application Delivery today and tomorrow. Our technology stack is based on top of proven open source technologies (Git and MongoDB) which we extended to make them enterprise ready. Application Delivery dynamics is modeled using a Domain Specific Language (DSL) for DevOps based on rules. All rules in the rules engine are version controlled and blame reporting enabled. Rules are used for: – workflow dynamics and constraints – deployment & rollback dynamics across platforms – dashboard and form composition and dynamics
The Clarive architecture fits into any environment.
We support agentless, pull and push agents to be able to deploy to any server in your network.
Finally Clarive can consume any type of web service, and can expose secured web services. This way Clarive can collaborate and orchestrate in a bi-directional mode with any other tool in the application delivery process.
These are Clarive’s top 5 differentiators:
1. Clarive is the only tool covering such a wide-range of deployment platforms, from legacy to new, including mainframe, open systems, Unix, Linux, databases, ERPs, CRMs, and every platform you thought DevOps was not made for.
2. While most DevOps tools have a focus on Agile, Clarive was designed to support bimodal IT organisations. Check out for example our support for top-down and bottom-up release management.
3. Hyper flexible and granular deployment automation. Clarives supports cross platform deployment automation at a flexible level of abstraction, yet without any additional external scripting required.
4. Clarive combines Application and Service Lifecycle Management, release and deployment automation and configuration management into a SINGLE-TOOL using a single big data database. This design offers our consumers unparalleled end-to-end insight into their Lean Application Delivery processes. Clarive is even capable to “replay” what happened during a period of time. This level of dynamic intelligence is unique in the DevOps market but a cornerstone for innovation and process improvement.
5. Clarive is designed for continuous improvement. All Clarive configuration objects are version controlled. This includes the transition, and deployment rules as well as any fields, forms, reports, and dashboards. A full change history is available as well as change/blame reporting for ultimate agility and controlled improvement support.