Free Email Crash Course for Linux Admin interview Preparation

Hiring season  is about to start for many MNCs for all over the globe. Are you ready for your next Change?

If you are looking for a change as Linux professional but don’t have time to prepare for an interview, then our Free 30 Days email crash course helps you for sure.  Just give a try, and share your feedback publicly.

This email course is carefully designed to refresh your linux administartion skills from basics to advance , and make you fully prepared for a Linux Administration Interview without disturbing your hectic job schedule.

How this email Course works ?

To get full benefit  of this course, all you need to do is

• Step 1:   Signup using below form

• Step 2:  You will receive an  email each day with your interview preparation content
  • Step 2:  For each email spend at least 30 minutes of time and refresh your skills as mentioned in the email

Do I need to pay anything for this Email Course?

No, this interview preparation email course is absolutely free.
Just in case if you want to upgrade your skills to Red Hat Enterprise Linux -7, you can consider to join our paid RHEL-7 video Learning Course

You may also like...

1. As the title of the course says, “30 days crash course for interview preparation”, it exactly does what it mean. Very helpful for people like me who work in different shifts 24X7 throughout the week to go through these emails which recollects all the topics and remains easy for us. Thanks a lot for creating such email crash courses for us.

2. Balkrishna says:

First i would like to thank you unixadminschool team for creating such an amazing course.
    It shows that authors are masters in this field with wast amount of knowledge.
    Great contents specifically troubleshooting parts and real time uses and examples.
    Keep up the good work guys.

3. vinodkumar says:

Excellent program conducted by unixadminschool . I have learnt alot from this interview preparation.

4. pradeep says:

very very good ………..thnks

5. I am very thankful to the whole team of UNIXADMINSCHOOL for a great Idea of sharing the best knowledge to the learners through emails.
    Until now I am part of 2 courses, and the 2 are “The best as of my knowledge”.
    I would like to suggest the team to bring up with the new courses further.

6. nandakishore says:

please send me day8 mail which i was missed

7. nandakishore says:

its awesome Mr.Ram great work i learned a lot and got good confidence for my next interview thanks a lot

8. satish says:

hi guys this very very useful to me

9. Ranjith K says:

Hi Ram
    This is such an awesome idea and got a chance to brush up and learn lots of things in an organised manner .
    Thanks, thanks a lot…
    We are expecting more crash course in new emerging technology like Visualization and Open Stack technology

10. Anand says:

Hi Ram,

Thankful to the whole team of UNIXADMINSCHOOL for a great learning experience.

Just completed 30th day today, there 16th and 18th day emails missed. Please check automated setup for sending emails regularly and expecying those missed days emails soon.

All the best for your future.

Anand

11. madhukar says:

Hi ram
    cource is well designed and very useful to interview preparation.it is one place where
    all material available.

Thanks a lot
    Madhukar

12. Mohammed Sami says:

Hi Unixadmin team
    I really appreciate your efforts thanks for the crash 30 days course which was beautifully prepared as per the current requirement with real time experience.Once i complete this course i will be go for VCS..

Regards
    Mohammed Sami

13. mrinal says:

Hi Unixadmin Team ,

This course is well designed and is a great help for the job seekers . As the topics cover complete information which is required while giving interview .
    Request you to please start the same for hadoop admin also .

Regards
    Mrinal Raj

14. Ramprasad M says:

Awesome designed course. Thanks for your time and contributions. Very valuable info to most of the System admins.

15. katam vinod kumar reddy says:

First i would like to thank you unixadminschool team for creating such an great course.Its very very useful conceptual cource.

If you dont mind, Pls send some documents about how to troubleshoot the kernel panic issue (kernel crash)?

how to configure kdump?

Regards..
    K.Vinod Kumar Reddy

16. Siddarth Mehra says:

Hi Ram,

I would like thank for providing such an informative course. It helps me a lot in learning new concepts and explore more about it. Course is designed in well organized manner.

I am looking forward to have some documents on kernel panic or kernel related issues. And, Please arrange the vcs+vxvm webex sessions, eagerly waiting for that.

Regards,
    Siddarth Mehra

What is in your mind, about this post ? Leave a Reply

Our next learning article is ready, subscribe it in your email