Free Email Crash Course for Linux Admin interview Preparation

1. As the title of the course says, “30 days crash course for interview preparation”, it exactly does what it mean. Very helpful for people like me who work in different shifts 24X7 throughout the week to go through these emails which recollects all the topics and remains easy for us. Thanks a lot for creating such email crash courses for us.

2. Avatar Balkrishna says:

First i would like to thank you unixadminschool team for creating such an amazing course.
    It shows that authors are masters in this field with wast amount of knowledge.
    Great contents specifically troubleshooting parts and real time uses and examples.
    Keep up the good work guys.

3. Avatar vinodkumar says:

Excellent program conducted by unixadminschool . I have learnt alot from this interview preparation.

4. Avatar pradeep says:

very very good ………..thnks

5. I am very thankful to the whole team of UNIXADMINSCHOOL for a great Idea of sharing the best knowledge to the learners through emails.
    Until now I am part of 2 courses, and the 2 are “The best as of my knowledge”.
    I would like to suggest the team to bring up with the new courses further.

6. Avatar nandakishore says:

please send me day8 mail which i was missed

7. Avatar nandakishore says:

its awesome Mr.Ram great work i learned a lot and got good confidence for my next interview thanks a lot

8. Avatar satish says:

hi guys this very very useful to me

9. Avatar Ranjith K says:

Hi Ram
    This is such an awesome idea and got a chance to brush up and learn lots of things in an organised manner .
    Thanks, thanks a lot…
    We are expecting more crash course in new emerging technology like Visualization and Open Stack technology

10. Avatar Anand says:

Hi Ram,

Thankful to the whole team of UNIXADMINSCHOOL for a great learning experience.

Just completed 30th day today, there 16th and 18th day emails missed. Please check automated setup for sending emails regularly and expecying those missed days emails soon.

All the best for your future.

Anand

11. Avatar madhukar says:

Hi ram
    cource is well designed and very useful to interview preparation.it is one place where
    all material available.

Thanks a lot
    Madhukar

12. Avatar Mohammed Sami says:

Hi Unixadmin team
    I really appreciate your efforts thanks for the crash 30 days course which was beautifully prepared as per the current requirement with real time experience.Once i complete this course i will be go for VCS..

Regards
    Mohammed Sami

13. Avatar mrinal says:

Hi Unixadmin Team ,

This course is well designed and is a great help for the job seekers . As the topics cover complete information which is required while giving interview .
    Request you to please start the same for hadoop admin also .

Regards
    Mrinal Raj

14. Avatar Ramprasad M says:

Awesome designed course. Thanks for your time and contributions. Very valuable info to most of the System admins.

15. Avatar katam vinod kumar reddy says:

First i would like to thank you unixadminschool team for creating such an great course.Its very very useful conceptual cource.

If you dont mind, Pls send some documents about how to troubleshoot the kernel panic issue (kernel crash)?

how to configure kdump?

Regards..
    K.Vinod Kumar Reddy

16. Avatar Siddarth Mehra says:

Hi Ram,

I would like thank for providing such an informative course. It helps me a lot in learning new concepts and explore more about it. Course is designed in well organized manner.

I am looking forward to have some documents on kernel panic or kernel related issues. And, Please arrange the vcs+vxvm webex sessions, eagerly waiting for that.

Regards,
    Siddarth Mehra

17. Avatar Vijay says:

Very informative and helpful!! Thank you

18. Avatar Hari Om says:

Hi Unixadmin, I am unable to subscribe with your forum and also unable to see any free course. Please help me

19. Avatar ramkumarramadevu654 says:

Hi Hari, You will receive an Email subscription confirmation link once you submitted the form given in this page. Later you will get every day mails with the linux administration topics.

20. Avatar Rajasekhar says:

thanks for sharing your knowldge

21. Avatar Srinivas says:

Great Job, lot of helped me thankyou.

22. Avatar Sinto says:

Its a great job and helpful to lot of Linux admins. I have referred this website to my colleges and all are using the same website
    I give 5 star

23. Avatar niranjanhk says:

I am very thank-full to you, for sharing knowdge and it is help for me gaining linux admin knowledge

24. Avatar Selvaraj G says:

I am very thank full to whole UNIXADMINSCHOOL and RAMDEV for a great learning experience . Just completed 30th day today. Could you please share me the 8/16/18th day mail i was missed .Could check and send me the back those email. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Heart thanks UNIXADMINSCHOOL@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

25. Avatar pramod says:

Thank you so much, you are doing a great job no one providing like this with so much dedication. What ever the content you send that is very useful for the refresh the skills .. Kudos

26. Avatar ramanji93 says:

its awesome Mr.Ram great work thanks a lot……………

27. Avatar vijendra singh says:

Thankful to the whole team of UNIXADMINSCHOOL for a great learning experience.

28. Avatar Pradeep Kumar says:

Thankful to the whole team of UNIXADMINSCHOOL for a great learning experience.

29. Avatar Shoeb Khan says:

It was very good and informative Thanks for all the details

30. Avatar Vishal says:

Please provide the link to Step 1: Signup using below form for free interview preparation

31. Avatar Prabakaran says:

Thankful to the whole team of unixadminschool. and RAMDEV. Could you please share me the 8/16/18th day mail i was missed.

32. Avatar Ravi says:

form is missing
    \

What is in your mind, about this post ? Leave a Reply

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox

Join other followers