::: Simple/Nopriv Disks in the Boot Disk Group
If simple or nopriv disks in the boot disk group, bootdg, go into the “error” state, use the following procedure:
1. Use the vxdiskadm command to change back to the c#t#d#s# based naming scheme.
2. Either shut down and reboot the host, or run the following command:
# vxconfigd -kr reset
3. If you want to use the enclosure-based naming scheme, add a sliced disk to the bootdg disk group, use vxdiskadm to change to the enclosure-based naming scheme, and then run vxdarestore.
::: Simple/Nopriv Disks in Disk Groups other than the Boot Disk Group
If all disk access records in an imported disk group consist only of simple and/or nopriv disks, the disk group is put in the “online dgdisabled” state after changing to the enclosure-based naming scheme. For such disk groups, perform the following steps:
1. Deport the disk group using the following command:
# vxdg deport diskgroup
2. Run the vxdarestore command.
3. Re-import the disk group using the following command:
# vxdg import diskgroup